- Published: 18 October 2013
- Hits: 6072
We are seeking a self-motivated individual that is ready to work in a hands-on environment (part- or full-time) to assist The Business Center build its social media presence.
The intern will:
- Develop social media strategies for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram and Google Plus.
- Build a following on all of these social media platforms.
- Review analytical data to assess engagagement and retun on investment.
This internship would be excellent for an undergraduate student interested in gaining practical social media experience with a dynamic nonprofit organization.
- Proficiency and experience using Facebook and Twitter (YouTube and Vine video production experience a plus)
- Excellent written communication skills