- Published: 18 October 2013
- Hits: 4517
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual that is ready to work in a hands-on environment (part- or full-time) to assist The Business Center with accounting, bookkeeping and financial statement analysis.
The intern will:
- Input information into QuickBooks account
- Prepare budgets
- Analyze our working capital and longer-term financial position
This internship would be excellent for a 4th-year undergraduate student interested in gaining accounting experience, particularly in the nonprofit field.
- Proficiency and experience using QuickBooks
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational abilities
- Formal training in accounting