- Published: 18 October 2013
- Hits: 4518
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual that is ready to work in a hands-on environment (part- or full-time) to assist The Business Center with its marketing research activities.
The intern will:
- Identify and analyzing market opportunities to promote business center programs and develop new programs.
- Conduct an analysis on our organization’s strengths, weaknesses, and areas of potential development.
This internship would be ideal for a 4th-year undergraduate student looking to enter the field of marketing research, with a focus on nonprofit organizations.
- Experience and/or formal training in conducting marketing research or developing market research strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills